Little donkey

April 30, 2011


I made this little donkey last year for my neice Marlee but forgot to take a photo of it. I saw Marlee over easter and little donkey surreptitiously found his way into Isabella's bag! So a good chance for me to photograph...

The pattern is from the original Softies book which I have used many, many times and love.  The designer is My little mochi.  His body is made from a recycled wool coat.  His muzzle is linen and the pink print is one of my favourite fabrics, but I cannot find out what it is called. I bought it a couple of years ago from Patchwork on Central Park.  If anyone knows the name of the print - please let me know!


The print was also used to make these sweet little shoes that now sit on Isabella's dresser. I made them for her when she was a wee little one and they are absolutely tiny!



A little pic of me with the girls last night in their 'Royal attire'!








You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Mary Anne PangilinanApril 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM

    Hi Suze,
    Thanks for your reply on FB! Very cute donkey ! The fabric is called Star Sugar and it's still available on superbuzzy! You all look very cute watching the royal wedding.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the girls getting into the fairy tale wedding. I was up at 3am in the states to watch the beautiful couple. I just signed up as a Follower of your blog and hope that you will take a look at mine http://sugarlandquilts.com .
    Starting May 1st I will be joining a challange and posting one of my quilts each day. It is called ABC's in May, you don't have to post a quilt but using each letter of the alphabet throughout the month. Come join in. It is not a tag or award thing. Betty Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little donkey. The fabric combo is so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suz! Your blog is looking excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up on all yr projects - you're so productive!!! ...very impressive girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. يوجد لدى مؤسسة السبيعي افضل العروض والخدمات المميزة من تصاميم ديكورات شعبية باقل الاسعار

    ReplyDelete
  6. اليكم طريقة عمل اللازانيا بابسط الطرق واسهلها من موقع باتيه وانتريه لما لدينا وصفات اكل من جميع انحاء العالم

    ReplyDelete
  7. صيانة بقطع غيار اصلية من صيانة ال جي باقل الاسعار واعلى الخدمات المميزة من صيانة مميزة

    ReplyDelete
  8. مع شركة الريان انت في امان افضل شركة تنظيف فى المدينة المنورة باقل الاسعار واعلى خدمة مميزة من شركتنا

    ReplyDelete
  9. تابع معنا من افضل معدات مطابخ فندقيه باقل التكاليف واعلى الخدمات المميزة من موقع دليلك

    ReplyDelete
  10. لو تريد اي معلومات عن خدمات شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة ، فشركة العنود مستعدة لاستقبال اتصالك علي مدار اليوم ، و الرد علي اسئلتك ، لان هدفنا تقديم خدمة ممتازة للعميل

    http://www.el3nod.com/1/company-tanks-isolation-cleaning-mecca

    للاتصال بنا عبر جوال

    0555132104

    ReplyDelete
  11. الان اشتري ما يلائم الاجهزة الكهربائية من قطع غيار اصلية ، من خلال توكيل صيانة ادميرال الذي يتعامل مع توكيلات عالمية

    http://admiral-maintenance.5dmat.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼