PROJECT RUN & PLAY....hip hip hooray!!

August 15, 2013

Well as some of you may have read during the week, I auditioned with this dress to be part of the awesome Project Run & Play kids' sewing competition.  I was lucky enough to receive enough votes (thank you!!!) to secure a spot in the competition.  I am so excited!!  The fun starts on September 9th (three and half weeks away). 
 
I must admit, I have not closely followed Project Run & Play over past seasons.  There is just so much going on on the internet in the world of sewing and blogging, it is an endless source of inspiration and discovery.  But after learning more about it over the past couple of  months I thought it would be a really fun thing to be a part of.  When I saw the call for entries I quickly signed up!  For those of you unfamiliar, it is a friendly sewing competition where bloggers are given set weekly themes whereby they sew up an outfit/s to suit that idea.  The public vote for three days which accounts for about 50% of the total score for each participant.  The remaining 50% is made up by the (3) judges' votes.  You can read all the finer details on the Project Run & Play website. 
 
Anyway, here are the participants for Season 7:

Alexia from Lexi Made
Suz from sewpony (that's me!!!)
Summer from Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Mie from Sewing Like Mad
Griet from Emma en Mona
Caila from Caila Made

Stay tuned to hear all about the themes for this season (my mind is already working over time!!).

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Congratulations Suz! No sleep for you in the next month or so. Can't wait to see your creations, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! too bad we have to wait a few weeks to see what you all will be making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!!! Congratulations, Suz! I haven't been paying close attention to PR&P either, but now that you're in it, I will be now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Suz!! Can't wait to see what you create for PR&P!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent news!!! I love that series! Can't wait to see your amazing creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, congratulations Suz! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Suz! I also never follow PR&P, but from now onward I'll watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. major! can't wait to see what you come up with. your ability to make patterns will certainly come in handy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼