Something for me!

May 07, 2011


I've been doing a bit of knitting lately...


This little beanie was super quick as I combined an 8ply (cherry mohair) and 4ply cream baby wool to create a textured 12 ply yarn which knitted up nice and fast!  The pattern was very simple - knit, knit all the way and just decrease at the crown.  My sister has a glut of buttons which she inherited from a friend who used to work at a haberdashery store - so I used one from her stash to decorate the front.  Stefan is also pleased that I managed to squeeze a couple of beanies in for him! Gotta keep your man happy.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Adorable! And good for you for making something for yourself! Those projects tend to get pushed off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼