Spring is coming...

August 11, 2011


I have definitely had enough of winter for this year.  Too many rainy days spent indoors with two kids to entertain.  A few sunny days recently have started to dry up the backyard and remind me that the warmer weather is on its way. Yay!


 I made this little peasant top for Isabella from a gorgeous litle orange print which is from Sara Morgan's Toy Box collection.  I made the pattern up and added a linen bib piece which is stitched with orange emboidery thread and accented with three mismatched orange buttons.


I'm sharing today over at Kootoyoo.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. love the hand stitching on the bib and the mismatched buttons! I love those little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and definitely welcoming Spring. Love the colour and Print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love orange for kids, it's a great unisex colour and gives such sunny relief from pink, pink and pink. I have two little girls and we have entire loads of washing that are pink. Yes, love orange!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so sweet and I love your junebug dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out darling and I love it with the stripped leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼