Teddy making progress

February 16, 2012

My German mohair finally arrived last week and I have been slowly putting this bear together for our baby.  The colour is called coffee cocoa and I am using the same pattern I used to make Juliette's bear. I am hoping they will look pretty different because of colour and the individual character that emerges when making a bear.  With only three weeks to go til baby is due, some quiet teddy making on the couch when the kids are asleep is about all the craftiness I can manage at the moment (especially on these hot days!).  Although, having said that, I am feeling an unncessary and self inflicted pressure to get the scrappy quilt finished before baby arrives - even though I intend on putting it in the girls' room. We'll see! 

I am linking up today with Our Creative Spaces.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So cute already! Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that looks complicated - but his little face is looking so cute. Couch craft is good craft when you're so pregnant, hope the next few weeks are smooth sailing to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, its going to look so cute! i have a teddy kit that i bought last year and i still haven't made it... i keep wanting to but putting it off for some reason. i hope you get it done before the bub arrives :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼