Kids' Clothes Belgian Style

March 16, 2013


I am excited to be included among An's list of guests for her series called Kids' Clothes Belgian Style.  I discovered An's blog, Straightgrain last year while participating in KCWC at Elsie Marley.  I love her creations and have been enjoying her guest series so far.  From what I can glean, Belgian style clothing for kids is colourful, eclectic with a retro/70's vibe.  I am super excited to be part of the series. 

I am also currently collaborating with SewMamaSew on a variation of my Perennial Dress pattern to share in a few weeks time.  If you have used my pattern I would love to hear from you! You can also add any pics to my flickr pool - button is on my sidebar.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Look at you all grown up and having guest posts on other people's blogs. Go you! I'll be tuning in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks exciting - I used to live in Belgium, there are some great Belgian sewing blogs and shops I have been finding lately. Your new blog layout is looking fab too by the way! I'll be reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done,you! exciting times x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your reference to the series and your kind comments, Suz! I'm really happy that you're participating, and I'm looking forward to your creation for the series. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and article is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such posts. my web
    kids clothes australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼