Kids' clothes week - Patchy pants and an excuse to photograph little Emily!!

July 20, 2013

Here are a little pair of pants I whipped up for Emily today for KCW.  Emily does not feature as highly on my blog as my older girls, and she needs a bit more air time!!  She is not very good at taking directions and she would not stand up for the photos to see the pants properly, but I forgive her because she is so cute. 
 I made the pattern up - just traced around a pair of cords I had previously made and left out the crotch seam - so the pants are just two pieces.  The pants are made of a heavy duty jersey that I had in my stash. The knee patches are a Japanese lawn I have had for years.  I used some neon pink top stitching thread for fun. 
Hello Mama Bear! 
And hello little Emily!! So full of character, cheekiness, love and innocence...I love her so much!!!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Very sweet, both pants and girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, She's cute!
    (and the pants, of course, but I get distracted by adorable babies every time ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that gorgeous smile and eyelashes!! Oh she is gorgeous Suz :) Three gorgeous girls - what a blessing :) The pants are super cute and look oh so comfy :) Perfect for a little person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jenya :) I am a very lucky mum!

      Delete
  4. I love this "crotch less seam" pants! I would love to make a pair like this for Ines as she is a pants and shorts lover. I will have to ask you to give me some tips...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! she is so adorable! You have three beautiful daughters Suz... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she's too cute! Love the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw! sweet pants and a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼