I (heart) Marcel Marlier: Made by Sara

September 29, 2014

Hi there:) I am excited to introduce our first two guests for An and my new sewing series, I (heart) Marcel Marlier.  Sara writes the blog, Made by Sara and I have come to know her a little over the past couple of months.  Sara lives in Portugal and is a keen sewer for her three children.  Check out this gorgeous Meridian jacket she shared recently. It so happens that Sara is a big Marcel Marlier fan and loved reading these books as a little girl.  I can't wait to see more of what she made her youngest daughter here.


And made sure you head over to StraightGrain to see what Ines from La Folie Sewing Booth has made!! Her sneak peek is below...



If you are inspired to sew along, please read how here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for inviting me Suz!! It was so much fun taking part in this incredible series!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little dress! I'm definitely going to be checking out THAT blog..... :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼