I (heart) Marcel Marlier: Elegance & Elephants and Welcome to the mouse house

October 23, 2014

Hi there:) Today An and I have two more lovely and talented ladies joining us for our I (heart) Marcel Marlier series.  Heidi from Elegance & Elephants and Hayley from Welcome to the mouse house.

Heidi is the very talented lady behind the popular blog and pattern label - Elegance & Elephants.  Heidi lives in Canada with her husband and two children and drafts childrens' patterns in her spare time.  She has created eight popular patterns to date, including: Bohemian babydoll dress & top, Bubble pocket shorts and the new Hemlock top. You can see all of Heidi's patterns here.  I was super excited to see the photo Heidi emailed me of her contribution to our series - A Marcel Marlier inspired outfit for her son - Tobias!!  Our first boy outfit.  Head over to E & E to see!!


Head over to StraightGrain to find the introduction and details of  Hayley's creation below!


And if you feel inspired and would like to join in, you can read about our sew along here



Thank you so much Heidi and Hayley - I can't wait to see and read more about what you made!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼