I (heart) Marcel Marlier: R connection and Le labO D'Isa

October 13, 2014

Have you been enjoying An and my I (heart) Marcel Marlier series so far? We certainly are!  Today, celebrating the beautiful works of Marcel Marlier, our guests are two very talented European bloggers - Stephanie from R connection and Isabelle(Isa) from Le labO D'Isa.

Stephanie from R connection  lives in France and I am a new follower of her blog. She sews for her daughters and as far as I can see is an all round crafty lady!  Have a look at this lovely Lotta dress she made her daughter Mila. She also makes ridiculously cool jewelry.  Check out these earrings!  We are excited to get to know Stephanie more and to see her Marcel Marlier inspired outfit (see below).  Head over to R connection to see!!


                     
Head over to StraightGrain to find the details of Isa's creation below!


And if you would like to join in, you can read about our sew along here! An and I are very excited to see a  quite a few entries in there already:))



Thank you so much Stephanie and Isa!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼