Miss Polly: A thank you to my testers!

March 23, 2016


Behind the scenes when releasing a pattern to sell, is the need to have the pattern tested in all views and sizes to test for fit and also ensuring the clarity and correctness of the instructions. I was very lucky with the Miss Polly pattern to have 15 lovely women sign up to test. These ladies were so thorough with the proof reading and with testing the fit of Miss Polly - I am very thankful and grateful as it means I have a pattern that I know fits well and makes sense!! Win win. Above is Anke's lovely dress made from Bambiblauw fabric - love it. You can see more on her blog here!


Anne Lies made a gorgeous bird dress for - so sweet! See her blog post here for more pics!!


Aukje made a three quarter sleeve polly for her daughter.


Brooke (from Australia) made two beautiful semi matching dresses for her two daughters - blue above and red below.


Emi was a super star proof reader who made two gorgeous dresses - one three quarter length and one capped sleeve version you can see below. You can see more photos of her purple dress here.



Gaelle made a lovely three quarter length dress for her ten year old daughter.


Jess made a very pretty vintage style Miss Polly.


Bettina from Switzerland made this lovely Cotton and Steel Miss Polly and has been super helpful through the testing process...you can see more photos of her dress here.


Maarika made two dresses that I have seen - this one she has blogged about at Liivi and Liivi. Click here to see more photos! 


Miranda from Inspinration made two gorgeous Miss Polly's for two of her daughters, below.



Nelleke made a gorgeous dress from some beautiful bird/floral fabric. The first one that was posted in my Miss Polly facebook group  - made me very excited!


My friend Renee made a sweet little Miss Polly for her even sweeter Miss Mabel!


Soso from France made this awesome dress.
Thao from Sydney made the gorgeous cover version of the dress - pictured here being worn by her gorgeous daughter - thank you Thao!


Thao also made this lovely dress.


Zoe made two sweet dresses for her daughter. The first dress was the first version of the pattern and the sleeves were made a little longer (as you can see in the second dress).
     
Thank you very much girls - you were such a great help. I really appreciate it!

You can buy your copy of the Miss Polly pattern here. Don't forget to use #misspollydress on social media so I can find you!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the opportunity to test! I love Miss Polly & each dress that I've seen made has been just stunning! A real credit to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful! I really want to sew one for my little Liv right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the opportunity to test your gorgeous pattern. I was very excited about making it. It's such a great fit and the gorgeous classic styling makes this one a perfect heirloom piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the opportunity to test your gorgeous pattern. I was very excited about making it. It's such a great fit and the gorgeous classic styling makes this one a perfect heirloom piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is fantabulous! Love those pockets! These testers dresses are scrumptious, I love that giraffe fabric. Your testers are a classy bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful dresses! Can't wait to sew mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s an remarkable piece of writing in favor of all the web viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure. Bye
    Regard from young entrepreneurs
    Tangki Fiberglass
    Jual Septic Tank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼