Cosmo tour: day 9 - kneesocks + goldilocks, Honderdachtentwintig, Mend + make new and Yaaritg

September 01, 2017


Today is the final day of the Cosmo dress tour. Today I am lucky to have four lovely sewers to introduce...Jill, Fabienne, Jenny and Yaarit. Until tomorrow, you can receive a 15% discount on the Cosmo pattern with the code COSMOTOUR. Apply at checkout HERE! Available in English and Dutch.  

Jill from Kneesocks & Goldilocks is a good friend of mine now. I discovered her beautiful sewing and photography about a year ago through Instagram. We collaborated together to create the Juliette dress + top and I a big fan of hers! If you don't already follow Jill on Instagram, you are missing out!! She is super intelligent, beautiful and talented! She is a doctor/mother and avid sewer.  You will love Jill!


Honderdachtentwintig (which translates to one hundred and twenty eight) is the fantastic blog written by Fabienne. Fabienne is Belgian and I first discovered her when she collaborated with An from StraightGrain in creating the Hoppe jumpsuit. Fabienne has since joined me in making up a tic tac toe dresses (or two) and also



Jenny lives just a hop, skip and jump away from me in beautiful New Zealand! Jenny write a beautiful blog and has a great IG account called Mend and make new.  She has four gorgeous children, including a new baby girl. Jenny's oldest daughter Issy is just beautiful and I was very happy when Jenny agreed to join me on the Cosmo tour! I appreciate her time amongst looking after four kids, including a new bub! See more of Jenny's lovely dress here.


Yaarit was one of my lovely testers and she has a lovely Instagram account called...Yaaritg! She sews for herself and her son and daughter. I don't know a lot about Yaarit, but her Soft Cactus Cosmo dress for the test was fantastic and I was happy that she wanted to join in the tour and sew up another! See it here!


Thank you  so much Jill, Fabienne, Jenny and Yaarit! Your dresses are so sweet! If you have missed any of the dresses shared over the past three weeks, click on the links below! I hope you have enjoyed the tour!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼