JEUNE TOP HACK

May 13, 2018


Today I am sharing a Jeune top hack I made for Isabella.  A few weeks ago at Spotlight, the clearance fabric was on sale for $1 per metre...I found this gorgeous blue leafy cotton among some other bargains I picked up.  I really wanted to try adding a frill to the Jeune top sleeves and since Isabella swooned over the fabric when I brought it home, I made this top for her. 



Adding the frills was straightforward but takes a bit of explaining so I may create a tutorial if there is interest.  The frills are not closed under the arms (forgot to photograph this).   I think it adds a lovely detail to the Jeune top.


I also decided to add the skirt pockets to the top itself.  I created a small pleat at the top of the pocket so that the pocket shape matched the side seams better.




I love how this top worked out and I would definitely wear this myself.  Isabella has much groovier wardrobe than I do!!



What do you think of the Jeune top hack? Would a tutorial be useful or can you work it out yourself?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼