Another one...

February 11, 2011

I decided to make another of these tops as the first one worked out so well. This one is made with Amy Butler's Wallflower in Sky which I just love and was holding on to for a while trying to decide what to make from it. Lined with cotton chambray. This pattern is great as it fits Isabella now but will also fit Juliette soon as a dress/top. I checked out my local op shop for buttons but unfortunately they had 'remodelled' the shop and disposed of their button collection. Disappointing as I had to choose from Spotlight's limited button selection but managed to find some that suited.

I should also take the time to introduce to those of you who don't know, a little friend of Isabella's who is sure to feature highly on this blog. Minnie is her favourite little furry friend and is named after her Grandparents dog, who is now referred to as 'real Minnie'!

Note early blog posting time means Suz actually got some good sleep last night - thanks Juliette!


Details for making top listed on post below.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very cute! I hope to get into sewing more this year. Glad I found your blog!I really love that quilt too. You've made such cute items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trisha!
    I'll have to check your blog out. How did you find sewpony?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼