Pink heart top

February 15, 2011

The lastest little number I have produced is this sweet little top for Juliette.  It was adapted from a jump suit pattern - simply because I didn't buy enough material. Just turned it into a t-shirt instead.  It has a baby friendly neckline and gathered little sleeves.  I'm loving having my new overlocker to finish all my garments - makes them look so much nicer - thanks Dad!!




Details:
Pattern - Ottobre /2010 (jumpsuit - adapted)
Fabric - Printed interlock and cream interlock (both 100 % cotton from
Spotlight)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the stuff you make and love your choice of fabrics. I have just started sewing and have a daughter a similar age to your girls so am I finding your blog really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the bees knees! Sweet fabric (and sweetie pie model)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼