Tea anyone?

June 02, 2011


I had lots of fun making this sweet little tea cosy for Stefan. His beloved brewing cup broke the other day so we fished out a little teapot we had and he asked if I could please find time in my busy line of projects to make him a cosy. Well, I must say, I am pleased with the result - and so is he!


Russian Caravan in the afternoon when Stefan comes home from work is a daily ritual now. Two turns to the right, one to the left, then pour! Me, I prefer milky Earl Grey...



I was inspired by a cute book I picked up from my library called, pretty little cozies.

I'm sharing today over at Kootoyoo.



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. love your tea cosie- will have to look out for that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little cosy house-------I'll have some English Breakfast, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I'm an earl grey girl too!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just the cutest! oh me too need to find this book.hehe.I love my Tea black with out milk i used to be a milk person but one day i run out of milk and from that day i havent had milk since.But I love Milky Earl grey too with sugar.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Love your choice of design and the embroidery on the roof. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great. Simple enough to be done in an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is precious! Great work again! Thanks for sharing a smile...wish I was there to share a cup! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute - i'd like to live in a house like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that ...I will go and seek that book at my library and be inspired to make a cosy for our teapot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh suz that is just too cute! I need a little house to warm my tea too!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this tea cosy!! Thanks for letting me know about kootoyoo. Its a great way of finding new blogs to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Tis cute. Even better that he likes something that you made (and he asked for). :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼