Sweet swing top

October 13, 2011


I whipped this little swing top up yesterday morning while Issie watched Sesame Street!  Its a great pattern - simple but very sweet. I had bought the lovely grey wool from Rathdowne Remnants to make a softie and had plenty left so made another of these tops



It is lined with one of my favourite prints Star Sugar by Dei Fabrics.  The top is reversible.


I have decided to stock this in my little deers shop.  You can buy it here!  It will be available in size 0-3 and is made to order.

I am linking up today with Kootoyoo.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hi, thank you for your nice comment on my blog (crochet hat).
    About the misspelling, "accessoires" is dutch for accessories ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Not sure which I like best, the inside or the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have made a few of these for my girls and they are so versatile. I will have to pop in to Rathdowne Remnants, I can't believe I've still never been - I get as far as GJs and I'm out of cash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. You've reminded me it's probably about time for me to make a bigger sized pinnie for my Punk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute, love the big buttons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼