Another sweet Poppy doll off to a good home!

November 28, 2011

I have made another of these gorgeous dolls for a friend's daughter for christmas...
The pattern is again by Hop Skip Jump.  I have used it five times now - you can see the other four here.  I was inspired by this doll in particular. 
My fabrics are from a few different sources.  The grey wool is from Rathdowne Remnants, The black wool is from The Fabric Store in Fitzroy and the red spotted cotton is recycled and also features in this jacket I made a few months back.  You can buy the pattern from Fiona's blog at Hop Skip Jump (am I her number one fan?!)
Here is a (not so clear) shot of her in her underwear - the clothes are as much fun to make as the doll.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼