Little deers spring dress number 3

November 10, 2011


I finally got around to making the third of my little deers spring dresses.  This one is also made with a gorgeous cotton print by Denyse Schmidt - I am calling this print 'cottage garden' (as no name was given on selvage).  I made this one up in a size 4 for my little niece for christmas - hence no pics of it being worn. 

I have also just wrapped up my first order from the dress selection and it is ready to post and with another order in the cutting stages, I realised last night that five little girls will be wearing these dresses on christmas day - what a sweet thought.


You can buy the 'cottage garden' little deers dress here!


Also sharing today over at Kootoyoo - full of crafty goodness.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼