A mini pinnie

November 03, 2011


Here is my latest little deers creation.  A vintage style 'mini pinnie'!!



The pinnie is made from 'peggy pique' cotton which has a waffly/seer sucker feel.  Made from a Butterick pattern (see post below), it is fully lined with cream cotton.  It has cute little double apron pockets at the front.


Bloomers to match to keep a girl honest!


I can make this set to order and is available in sizes 2 and 3.  You can buy it here!

I'm sharing today over at Kootoyoo.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. It came out just lovely! gorgoeus fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little pinny! and I love the bloomers to match! :)

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Cute!! I love those shorts that pair up perfectly with the dress.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous little set! Love the fabric you've chosen and your little models grin is the cheekiest I've ever seen. : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just getting better and better, and the girls are cuter and cuter! Hope that bump is growing well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute....I have just made a little dress from a vintage pattern...makes a change from all the commercial dresses there are to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼