This week

February 02, 2012

Here are a few things that have been happening this week...
Cuteness in the vegie patch...
Great success in cooking my first ever batch of macarons!!
The last three squares for my evolving scrappy quilt completed...
One gorgeous cream cardi from my beautfiul Mum for our babe...
Five weeks to go!!

Baby projects left to start (and finish):
  • 1 x chocolate brown mohair teddy bear (eagerly awaiting supplies in the mail)
  • 1 x small nappy bag with change mat to keep in the car or pram
  • 2 x appliqued bodysuits
  • 2 x nurses outfits and a doctor's case for the girls to play with as a gift from me when they come to visit me and their new brother or sister in hospital! Isabella is getting right into performing 'check ups' on her little toys and I know she will love a little outfit, some colourful bandaids and some doctors tools to make the play complete!
I'm linking up today with Our Creative Spaces.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lots of gorgeousness happening at your place. Love the baby jacket. What pattern did your mum use? (I have 19 weeks to go... think I'll get time?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the squares for your scrappy quilt. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the macaroons, the quilt blocks look great and that cardi is so nice! 5 weeks is not long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The veg patch photo is adorable!!! Good luck with finishing all the baby projects on time! I love the idea of making little nurse outfits and bags for your girls for when they visit the hospital! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼