Another quilt on the go!

April 05, 2012

My gorgeous 'Children at Play' by Sarah Jane Studios arrived a couple of days ago, and although I am time poor at the moment, I stole an hour or so the night before last to put together the first patch for Emily's cot quilt. The patch layout is called 'King's Crown'. I am going to repeat this pattern for all 12 squares but using a few different fabrics from Sarah Jane's line.  I bought my stash from here.
I just love her fabrics - the drawings are so sweet and really capture the essence of childhood.
I've been checking her blog regularly over the past couple of weeks as she has been hinting towards releasing a new line of fabric - I'm very eager to see...and may have to invest in some - Juliette's big girl quilt perhaps!
For more creativity, check out Our Creative Spaces at Kootoyoo.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love this fabric range! So pretty! The quilt will look gorgeous with those prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric! It will make a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing fabrics - they're going to make a truly stunning quilt!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look so sweet, I would not think twice if I see someone selling such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous!!!I hope one day i can do something as lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be a lovely quilt once its finished. That print is gorgeous. That second picture is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be a gorgeous quilt, love the fabrics you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh these are just the loveliest of fabrics. Happy piecing and I'm sure your quilt will be delightful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼