Debbie's birthday dress review at THE SEWING STASH (and a 15 % DISCOUNT code...)

September 14, 2013

The day after I released my Debbie's birthday dress pattern, Deana of the new site The Sewing Stash, contacted me asking if I would like her to review my pattern on her site.  I happily obliged and sent her the pattern and went to check out her new website.

The Sewing Stash is essentially 'a sewing library'. Still in it's early days (only a couple of months old), it aims to catalogue fabric designers, patterns, sewing books, pattern reviews, sewing tutorials and tips and lots of other helpful information for beginner and experienced sewers alike.  Deana is based in Canada. 

She made up both views of my pattern for two of her four daughters...


She is offering a 15 % discount off my pattern - valid til the end of Tuesday 17 September.  So if you would like to purchase my pattern with this discount, head over to The Sewing Stash to grab the code and have a look around!

Thanks Deana!!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you Suz! I can't wait for your next pattern to be released! There's more coming, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks deana:) yes there will be more coming:))

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼