Secret Squirrel is back!

March 01, 2014

After a little break on his way from Asmita's place in India, Secret Squirrel is here again and has travelled across continents again to arrive in Europe.  Do you remember the five acorns Asmita from Elephant in the study passed on?


Coloured pencils; A long journey; Pomegranates; Stripes; Paisley

An and I have been given a sneak peak of the next blogger's outfit - it looks so colourful and fun and I can't wait to have a better look...HERE!


Remember, if you would like to host the next month of Secret Squirrel, please head over to this blogger's post and leave her a comment to let her know!! If you are new to Secret Squirrel, you can read all about it here. There are only a few stops left before Secret Squirrel returns home to Belgium, so jump on board! You can see more Secret Squirrel sewing in the flickr group too - thanks so much to everyone who is sewing along - I hope you are enjoying it!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a wonderful outfit! Love it! Such happy colours, and such lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suz! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a shout out on the Spring KCW blog today as to my sewing plans for next month. I'm so excited to sew up a new Debbie dress for my daughter! Thanks again for such a sweet little vintage pattern, I love it. :)

    http://blog.kidsclothesweek.com/2014/03/kcw-plans-erin/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼