Secret Squirrel arrives home!

July 03, 2014

Secret squirrel finishes his year long journey today after travelling back to Antwerp in Belgium. Today An from Straightgrain will be sharing the final creation of this series after being inspired by these five acorns from the Shaffer sisters...


I know An was challenged with a couple of these acorns and I can't wait to see what she came up with! Here is a sneak peek...how stunning is that bodice??!!



Please come back tonight when An and I will open the voting for the most loved secret squirrel host creation and the most loved secret squirrel sew along creation.  


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh lovely!! Can't wait to see all the details!! Emily@nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thannk you for hosting such a great series. I enjoyed participating in it and taking a look at so many lovely dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼