tic tac toe...Now available in DUTCH!

November 17, 2016


I am excited to announce that the tic tac toe dress pattern is now available in Dutch!  You can buy it here! A big thank you to Anke from Amore for the translation and to Nelleke from Gaaf Machine for the proof reading. Anke translated Miss Polly into Dutch some months ago and offered her help again for the tic tac toe dress. Thank you Anke!!


I made this dress for the Dutch cover from fabric made in a Dutch speaking country.  This gorgeous fabric is by Soft Cactus - A Beligan brand that I love! I purchased it from MaaiDesign. It is called Prism - pine, blue, orange, although the 'orange' is more of a yellow up close. Every piece of fabric I have ordered from Maaike has been gorgeous! I love how they sew up and how they have a slightly vintage feel to them.  The fact that they are 140cm wide means they are great value for money! I made my own piping in a royal blue to match the little prisms.


I made this version with the small rectangular sleeves, pieced bodice and skirt, regular neck at the back and full collar. I was going to pair the fabric with the yellow, but I am glad I swapped to blue.


Today was a actually very warm here in my part of the world - we have had a very long winter, so a day of 30 degrees C, was cause for no shoes and slip and slide! 



Would you like to sew up a tic tac toe jurk? Head over to my etsy shop and get yourself a copy! Remember, you can use the code TICTACTOE10  to receive 10% off the purchase price of all my patterns until next Friday.  Apply at checkout.

Have you already purchased the tic tac toe dress pattern in English but would prefer it in Dutch? Just send me an email and I will send you the Dutch translation:)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love it! Seems like a match made in heaven: Belgian fabric for your Dutch pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never considered this print for a dress. I was wrong because it looks fab! The blue looks so good with this print. Love the dress Suz :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼