catherine cardigan tour - day 4

February 26, 2018


Welcome to the second week of the Catherine cardigan tour. I hope you have enjoyed all the lovely cardis you have seen so far. Remember, throughout the tour, you can receive a 15% discount on the pattern with the code CATHERINE15. You can find the pattern here. And you can now also purchase the pattern in DUTCH!!

Today Maarika, Ana Sofia and Isa are bringing you their cardigans from all over Europe!  Maarika blogs at Liivi & Liivi and also has a lovely IG account here.  She is German but has lived in Jerusalem for years.  She is a prolific sewer and makes the most amazing things for her whole family.  Maarika has two gorgeous daughters and has sewn a Catherine cardigan for her youngest girl which she is sharing today.  Aren't the colours fabulous? I told she was good!! I am thrilled to also have Maarika on the sewpony team.  Head over to Liivi & Liivi to see more!

                             

I have followed Ana Sofia at S is for sewing since I first started my blog! She lives in Portugal with her husband, sons and daughter. She mostly sews for her daughter.  She is a lovely lady who has a soft spot for beautiful florals and soft colours. Ana Sofia helped me with testing the Catherine cardigan and made this gorgeous pink cardi.  Today she is sharing this one as well as another beautiful cardigan.  You will have to head over to her blog to check it out!                                


Isa blogs at Bel'Etoile. She lives in Belgium and loves to sew. Her Instagram account is full of beautiful photos of her makes.  She sews mostly for her two daughters and I love her style.  Isa also designed the beautiful Vienna dress that I have sewn up three times now.  She designed this and worked alongside Katrien to create the pattern to purchase. Head over to Bel'Etoile to see more of this pretty pink Catherine cardigan!
Thank you Maarika, Ana Sofia and Isa! I love all of your cardigans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼