catherine cardigan tour - day5

February 28, 2018


I hope you have enjoyed all the lovely cardis you have seen so far on the Catherine cardigan pattern tour! Remember, throughout the tour, you can receive a 15% discount on the pattern with the code CATHERINE15. You can find the pattern here. And you can now also purchase the pattern in Dutch.

Today Deborah and Olga are sharing their beautiful makes! Deborah lives in Belgium and loves to sew for her son Cas and her daughter Nina, hence her brand name Cas&Nina! Deborah has tested for me with a few patterns now and is also now part of the sewpony team!  She also has her own web shop that stocks some lovely fabrics! You can follow her on IG too.  Head over to her blog to see more of this sweet short sleeved Catherine cardigan.


Olga blogs and makes patterns at Coffee and Thread. I have sewn up a few of Olga's patterns now and they are great! Our Antalya dresses have had a lot of wear!! Olga lives in the US with her husband and four children, whom she loves to sew for.  Olga has also released the Sirocco top for women. I have made one and love it!! Every time I wear it, I receive lots of lovely complements!  Olga has made a Catherine dress!!  It appears to be quite cold where Olga lives and I appreciate little Evelyn standing out in the cold while Mummy took her picture!! Head over to Coffee and Thread to see more!

Thank you Deborah and Olga for your beautiful sewing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼