Catherine cardigan tour: day1

February 19, 2018

Today is the beginning of the Catherine cardigan pattern tour! Over the next three weeks, 30 talented sewers will be sharing their creations with the newly released Catherine cardigan pattern. Throughout the tour, you can receive a 15% discount on the pattern with the code CATHERINE15. You can find the pattern here. For those wondering about the Dutch version of this pattern...it's on it's way and will be released during the tour so you can make the most of the discount.  The pattern tour will run from today until March 9 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Today Sofie, Marleen and Tinne are sharing the gorgeous cardigans they made for their daughters. These three ladies all hale from Belgium. Belgium homes many wonderful sewists who I am lucky to call my friends. I keep telling my husband that we must plan a trip to Europe so I can meet up with so many of these great people!!

Sofie has JUST had a baby (congratulations Sofie) but luckily for me, she squeezed in this gorgeous black cardigan for her daughter Jente when she tested for me a couple of weeks ago.  Sofie blogs at Wensje and has a lovely IG account too. I love that Sofie used snaps instead of buttons. It has been years since I used snaps and they do scare me a bit, but they look great. Head over to Sofie's blog to see more of her gorgeous Catherine cardigan and dress!


Marleen is a long time blogging friend of mine and I just love her style.  She blogs at Petrol and Mint and is also on IG here. Marleen has sewn up most of my patterns for her gorgeous three daughters. She is joining me again today with a super cool Catherine cardigan. I love the contrasting cuffs and the wooden buttons.  Head over to Marleen's blog to see more of this cool cardi and for more general sewing goodness!


I was lucky enough to have Tinne as one of my testers too.  Tinne blogs at NaaisGerief and shares on IG too.  You might have seen a sneak peek of her gorgeous apple inspired Catherine and Issie twin set.  Today she is sharing a Catherine hack with this amazing fur vest as well as her apple twin set. My girls would love a vest like this and they fight over a half metre of fur I have left from a vest I made Juliette years ago!! It's great seeing sewpony patterns on older girls too. 

Thank you Sofie, Marleen and Tinne for your Belgian inspiration!  Below you will see the other lovely ladies who will be inspiring you over the next three weeks!!

wensje/petrolandmint/naaisgerief/fratsels/128/jurkjesmama

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼