catherine cardigan tour - day2

February 21, 2018


Today is the second day of the Catherine cardigan pattern tour! Over the next three weeks, 30 talented sewers will be sharing their creations with the newly released Catherine cardigan pattern. Throughout the tour, you can receive a 15% discount on the pattern with the code CATHERINE15. You can find the pattern here. And you can now also purchase the pattern in DUTCH!! Thank you Anke!

Today Fanny, Fabienne and An (also all from Belgium) are sharing their cardigans and they are all beautiful!! Fanny blogs at Fratsels and has a great IG account too. and helped me with testing by making two beautiful cardigans for her gorgeous daughter. Fanny makes beautiful things for her son and daughter - no only sewing, but knitting too!  I wish I had more time and patience for knitting too!

Fabienne blogs at 128 and is on IG too. She was also one of my testers...as well as being in my sewpony superstars team!!  Fabienne has four gorgeous kids  - two girls and two boys and she sews for all of them.  She has also sewn up a few of my patterns and her creations are always wonderful!


I follow An at Jurkjesmama on IG and love her account! She sews for her three girls (twins included) who are all so sweet!! They remind me a bit of my girls.  An works in a fabric shop so is frequently tempted by beautiful fabrics!  She has sewn up several sewpony patterns so far which have all been stunning! 

Thank you Fanny, An and Fabienne for your Belgian inspiration!  Below you will see the other lovely ladies who will be inspiring you over the next three weeks!!

wensje/petrolandmint/naaisgerief/fratsels/128/jurkjesmama

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼