Petite beret

March 26, 2011


I finished this delightful little beret last night for Isabella. She has grown out of all her hats and I was keen to make something from the beautfiul book my friend Allie gave me for my birthday.  It's called "Vintage knits for Modern Babies" by Hadley Fierlinger. Sizes go up to 3 years. I omitted the cord and added a pom pom to my creation.


The wool I found at good ol' Big W of all places! It's 70 % wool and 30 % soybean and very soft. Sizing wise, Isabella is over 2 1/2 now and it is a perfect fit for her, but I think it may be a bit baggy on a 1 year old.

Details:
Pattern - Petite Beret from Vintage Knits for Modern Babies (one size only 1-3 years)
Wool - 50g ball of Rockbank (wool/soybean blend)
Needles - 3.75 mm


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼