Bootie-licious

June 21, 2012

I've jumped on the knitting bandwagon.  Emily is three and half months old and it dawned on me that I hadn't knitted her a pair of booties yet...she will quickly grow and be crawling and walking around before I know it so I had to get my bootie knitting fix before she grows to fast!
Both pairs are from Hadley Fierlinger's book, "Vintage knits for modern babies".  The patterns are also on ravelry.  I used wool from stash - both 8ply so nice and quick to knit.
Here's our little sweetheart - couldn't get a good full length shot but got this super cute one instead!  I've finally put my first project on ravelry too and have found another beautiful pattern to knit with some of my bits and pieces.  It's this top from the Purl Bee.
Image source: The Purl Bee
I'm using cream and black merino (4ply). 

Linking up here today.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼