Little red riding hood

June 23, 2012

This divine little 'capelet' was knitted for Isabella by my beautiful Mum last year.  Sadly, Issie did not like wearing it, but, gladly, this year, Juliette does!
The pattern is by Hadley Fierlinger and is downloadable from ravelry here.  Mum said the wool was a wool/mohair blend (Italian made) that she picked up at Lincraft (we've lost the label).  Apparantly it is still in stock.
Juliette looks so sweet in this little capelet and I'm sure she will be wearing it lots this winter!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. this is gorgeous. you are lucky to have such a clever mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous!!! If only I could get away with wearing one at 33 years old!!! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I reckon 33 is not too old to wear oneif you could find a pattern!:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼