Dolly quilt

June 07, 2012

I have finally got around to putting pics of this little project I completed a while back.  I gave the girls' cradle a new coat of paint and fitted it out with a little mattress, pillow and quilt.
I made the quilt from fabrics in my stash.  I like the candy style colour scheme.
It's backed with some Sherbet Pips puppy dogs.

Meanwhile, I'm busily working on Emily's quilt - grabbing five minutes here and there, between spinning plates, trying to get it finished!  I'm linking up here today.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. How much fun would a little girl have playing with this?

    There's one little doll who looks very cosy and comfortable in her cradle and in this weather I'm sure she's happy to stay nice and warm in her bed!

    Great job,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quilt! Dolly looks very happy in her fresh bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Such a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect. LOVE it all, the sweet quilt, the cradle and gorgeous dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I just finished a similar little quilt for my daughter, it was a lovely way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the name of the little bird fabric with the peachy background with a check running through it? Youve got to finish this project, its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼