A softie for Jenya

July 01, 2015


Good morning:)  Today I am joining in with a surprise baby shower for my lovely sewing blogging friend, Jenya from While she was sleeping.  Jenya is expecting her second child in August and two of her kind blogging friends, Renee from Nearest the Pin and Alisa from A stitch in between, have rounded up some of Jenya's sewing/blogging friends for a little surprise 'baby shower'.  Surprise Jenya!!



I made this softie for Jenya - finished it yesterday and photographed it half an hour ago....I thought the posting was at 8pm so luckily I was reminded of the time and got this post up in the nic of time! The softie is inspired by one I made a couple of years ago and he wears a little moss stitch scarf. The scarf may need to be removed when baby is at his/her chewing stage but the rest of the softie is very baby proof!

I hope you like it Jenya and that you enjoy today - seeing all the other lovely things your friends have made!!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Your softie is adorable Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Suz :) The softie is absolutely adorable! I think I have said this before - nothing beats handmade pressies, especially for little ones. Thank you for taking time to make this gorgeous toy for the bubs :) I know who busy you are at the moment, so I really appreciate the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable - what an amazing job in short time you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! We must have been taking our photos at the same time - I also thought I would be posting later! The softie is just gorgeous Suz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is adorable!! What a special gift - I love the little scarf. Thanks so much for joining in the fun Suz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suz what a cute little softie. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet. I love making little critters like this and I adore how every single one is so unique. I'm sure Jenya jnr will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼