ISSIE TOP #2

August 17, 2018


I am on an Issie top roll...this is the second one I have gotten around to photographing.  I shared a pic of this one on Instagram but wanted to get some outdoor photos to show it off better.  I lucked out when  I found some rusty coloured French terry fabric at my local op shop a couple of weeks ago.  At first, I saw it and didn't buy it.  I left the shop thinking it was not a pretty colour.  A couple of days later I went back and bought it.  Paired with pink cuffs, neckband and waistband, now I love the colour!

For this top, I chose the double ruffle option.  I have worn this top so many times already and have had lots of comments. 


It's super comfy and easy to wear.  I just wish I had some leftovers to make one for one of my girls!


Have you got your copy of the Issie pattern yet? You can buy it on it's own or in a bundle with the kids pattern (both in English and in Dutch).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼